Wet Tropics Immersion Tour
This is a 5 days/4 nights tour that will allow you to experience the Wet Tropics in all its glory. We will visit wetlands, lowland and upland tropical rainforest, coastal and inland open forest, shore, swamps and mangroves. This tour is pure value for money!
- Max. 4 persons - contact Patrick for larger group/family
- Exploring Cairns area, Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba area, Mt Carbine Tablelands and Daintree area (Chillagoe optional)
- Aiming for 170 bird species (including the endemics of the Wet Tropics)
- 3 Nocturnal Wet Tropics Tour sessions will include owls, arboreal mammals like possums and gliders, but also frogs, geckos, etc....
- 14 Wet Tropics endemic birds, 14 endemic mammals and many other endemic marvels
- Pick up from accommodation in Cairns early morning of the first day
- Fully Accommodated - twin-share rooms - single room at extra cost
- Bird, mammal and other field guides available
- Binoculars provided if needed
- For a detailed and tailoreditinerary, contact email@example.com
$1,835 p.p. (min. 2 pers.) / $3,670 Single
outside Australia: +61 439 817 214
In australia: 0439817214